soSIMPLE Calendar Documentation
soSIMPLE Calendar consists of two files:
- soSIMPLE Calendar Settings: this is the tool you use to create and modify the look and feel of your calendars.
- soSIMPLE Calendar: a working calendar file that you can use as is, customize, or use as an example for your own development.
- How To Guides: how to make soSIMPLE perform common tasks
- soSIMPLE Calendar file: an overview to how the Calendar file works.
- soSIMPLE Calendar Settings reference: a reference to all the options in Calendar Settings
Other support options
soSIMPLE Support Forums the best place to ask questions and find answers
soSIMPLE YouTube channel videos exploring different features of soSIMPLE Calendar