- November 13, 2018 at 9:32 pm #75228
Using the default settings or otherwise, I am getting the date text overlapping on my calendar headings.
- November 15, 2018 at 12:01 pm #75231
I imagine you’re seeing the buttons overlap the display of the current date or week.
There are few things you can do –
- you can use a larger web viewer. this isn’t typically an issue when you have a full size display.
- you can remove buttons in the upper left &/or mini-cal icon/prev/next/today in the upper right (soSIMPLE Calendar Settings – click on your calendar and click “edit” next to the “Layout”.)
- you can use the mobile view, which is designed for small screens (also in layout)
- you could disable navigation (under options). this removes the whole navigation bar. Then you’d alter the URL using FileMaker scripting to navigate the calendar instead.
- we could create custom code to remove the current date display (the text in the middle of the navigation area).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.