This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Joe Pampalon

Hello! I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I couldn’t find any others about it here.

I’m working with soSIMPLE Calendar v3.6. The error is the settings file is stuck on an old/bad URL for the “URL to php page” field. Every time I update it, it reverts to the old value after closing the file. It even reverts to the old value if I Register the settings file from the same window.

Our hosting provider recently changed IP addresses for the server, and we had been using the old IP address instead of the DNS name for the server. Now I can’t enter the DNS name or update the IP address being used, and all our calendars are offline as a result. The field always reverts to the old, bad URL.

Is there a fix for this? I’m going to ask support to update the file to v3.61, but I don’t know if that’s going to fix the issue since I can’t find the changelog for v3.61

admin
    Keymaster

This was a bug in earlier version of soSIMPLE. The fix was to re-register the software (even if it already appears registered). Then it doesn’t happen any more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.