This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stuart Moscoe 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Stuart Moscoe

I am trying to upgrade  sosimple to version 3.51.

My version was 3.32.

The upgrade says that it requires that I download the new version and cannot do a live update.

I downloaded and hosted it on my server.

I removed the version 3.32 file from the hosted server.

When I try to import the settings from the 3.32 file, I get the following error.

“I’m having trouble importing your records. Here’s the error I’m getting: 100”

Please tell me how I can import all of my calendar settings. I would prefer to not have to reenter everything manually.

Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

We usually do it the other way around – leave the earlier version on the server, perform the import on our desktop copy, then upload the working copy.

It should work both ways, though. From the server, you need to click the “Import from File” button. From the desktop, you can import right from the server.

I wonder if you’re running into this:
    http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14521/~/error-100%3A-file-not-found-when-importing-records-from-a-file-hosted-on

You can bypass that error by keeping both files on the desktop (in different folders, for example) and running the import from file.

If there’s still a problem, let me know specifically the steps you took, and where the error occurred.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

admin
    Keymaster

BTW – probably worth downloading 3.52 first. Tiny update today regarding our new blocked events feature.

Stuart Moscoe

I was able to import following your instructions.
    Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.