Tagged: before purchase
This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Marcus Angiolin 3 years, 9 months ago.
May 29, 2019 at 5:29 pm #75568
First at all, compliment for the great job you did in developing. I think could be the solution for the company I work for.
We are in Italy
We are a Medical Studio, and need to book 20-30 appointments each day from MONDAY to FRIDAY.
1) Is the SINGLE USER solution upgradable in second moment to FOR TEAMS solution?
2) are both SINGLE USER and FOR TEAMS, completely unlocked once purchased? Since in the demo file downloaded the layout mode and other stuff are blocked.
3) Do you have any italian version language file?
4) I have 4500 patients in my database and 2300 appointments booked yet. Is it possibile to import them in the Solution(s)? Since i m not very clear where to find the proper table to match the fields
May 29, 2019 at 7:50 pm #75569
Hi Marcus –
Thank you so much for trying soSIMPLE.
1) The single user solution works differently from the teams version. I would recommend purchasing teams if you have access to FileMaker Server. The single user version also cannot be run on server.
2) The “soSIMPLE Calendar” file is unlocked upon purchase. The Settings file is not. More info here.
3) Yes – Italiano is supported. We automatically translate day & month names, etc. to around 40 languages. We also provide an easy method to customize any other text on the calendar.
4) We have a unique method of connecting to your data. Instead of having you move all your data to our starter file, we instead recommend that you embed a calendar in your own app. That way you get all the benefits of your own development, with the calendar interface right inside your file. I recommend taking a look at our 5-minute integration guide to understand how to put a calendar into your solution. You can even complete the entire integration before you purchase. You’ll just be left with a watermark on the calendar.
May 30, 2019 at 6:23 am #75570
May 30, 2019 at 12:16 pm #75571This reply has been marked as private.
May 30, 2019 at 5:38 pm #75572
May 31, 2019 at 11:49 am #75574This reply has been marked as private.
June 1, 2019 at 6:06 am #75575
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.