Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CompuCon 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

CompuCon
    Participant

Our Calendar appears to be functional (records are being displayed in the Web Viewer that we create in our own FileMaker file). When a user drags on the Web Viewer to create a new event record (or double clicks to edit an existing record), they receive (2) popup window error messages from the SoSimple Calendar (see attachments). The error messages essentially say “Application not found” without stating what application they are seeking. I have tried both the SoSimple created scripts (soSimple Calendar Actions), as well as a customized version of that script. My assumption is that the error occurs during the process of going to a popup window to add or edit the record, but I can’t test using the Script Debugger.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  CompuCon.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kenneth d’Oronzio

This has to do with multiple copies of Filemaker previously installed on your computer. There’s an easy fix. Please see this entry :

Specify default version of FMPro

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  admin.

CompuCon
    Participant

Kenneth,

Thanks for the info. You were correct about the registry listing in Windows. As a developer, I usually have 4 different versions of FileMaker Pro Advanced running simultaneously on my workstation. I also rename the application file for FileMaker so that I know the versions in Task Manager. It would have been nice if I didn’t have to choose a single version to use for this command, but I’ll deal with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.