See soSIMPLE Calendar first-hand
Want to know more about how soSIMPLE Calendar for FileMaker can help you?
Sometimes a good old fashioned demonstration is the best way to see what a product can do. We’ve been invited to speak at a few user groups around the country.
- You’ll get a first hand look at all the calendars you can create, including many customizations available.
- You’ll also get a peek at the techniques we used to create and optimize this one-stop calendaring system.
- And we’ll end with our famous 5-minute integration, (that’s how long it takes to integrate soSIMPLE calendar into a brand new database).
- And we’ll make sure to get all your questions answered!
If you’d like to join us, please let us know (with the form below), and we’ll send you a webex invite.
If you run a user group anywhere in the world, please let us know if you’d like us to present at your next meeting.
- October 18 in Pheonix AZ, 6:30 p.m. MT
- October 19 in Norwalk CT, 10 a.m. ET
- October 19 in Buffalo Grove IL, 7 p.m. CT
- November 3 in Austin TX, 3:30 p.m. CT
- November 4 in Dallas TX, 11 a.m. CT
- December 8 in Brooksville FL, 6 p.m. ET (virtual meeting)
- January 12 in FileMaker Headquarters, CA, 6:30 PT
- February 7 in Marin County, CA 3:00 PT
All session will be webcast.
Please contact us to join.