fmGateway for Zapier
The fmGateway for Zapier will allow your custom FileMaker apps to communicate with a huge number of web applications using Zapier. For example:
- new leads from your website can be automatically collected into your database
- ecommerce orders can be imported automatically
- SMS updates can be sent automatically to alert clients in changes to their order
- customers can be automatically subscribed to your newsletter
- invoices can be sent via PayPal or Invoice Ninja
- updates can be sent to Slack and vice-versa
The options are only limited by the number of apps available on the Zapier web site – and there are hundreds of them.
Since we’ll be using this technology during our presentation on Wednesday, we wanted to let you know it’s coming and give you a chance to sign up to give it a test run. If you’re going to attending the FileMaker Developers Conference, please join us on Wednesday at 2:15 pm in the Grand Canyon 8-13 room.
If you’d like to sign up to use fmGateway for Zapier, please fill out the form below and you will be notified when you can start using it.