This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

marcv
    Participant

Hello, I just upgraded the standalone version from 3.3 to 3.5. Almost every thing is working fine but when I manually refresh the calendar, the window of “SoSIMPLE calendar Settings” comes forward, on both computers, the server and the client. On the first opening of the “calendar”, the “Settings” file opens by itself and comes also to the front, covering the calendar.  How can I fix that? Thank you for your prompt answer.

marcv
    Participant

one more minor problem: the “now indicator”, red line does not appear anymore, even though it is ticked “yes” in the “Default Options”

admin
    Keymaster

We have verified that the current download works from our web site. Both for the wrong windows coming forward and for “now indicator”.

Do you experience these issues with the downloaded calendar, or is it only showing up in your own integrated app? Are you on Mac or Windows?

The primary issue may be an issue with the refresh script in your app. Have you looked at that script?

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.