This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ck_informa 8 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Flughase

Dear community

I am a little bit lost and somehow near to smash this nice tool into the corner.

I have installed on my Filemaker server with success the “sosimple” Directory, according to the very good instruction. So far so good. Also the connectivity has been tested and “true” appeared.

BUT now when I upload the to files “soSimpleCalendarsetting” and “sosimpleCalendar” on my server, and I try to connect, than each time the message appears….. “no connection” the files opens, but of course nothing happens, except the template. There is as well than the message in red: “web publish is not enabled http:///soSimple/sosimple_cal.php.

I pretty sure it is something simple which occurs my problem, but I cannot find it. πŸ™ πŸ™

It would be so kind if anybody can help.

Many greetings

Thomas

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas –

It looks like everything is all set, except for “telling” soSIMPLE Calendar Settings where to find the page you installed.

1. Open Calendar Builder
    2. Click on the Gear icon under the list of calendars
    3. In the settings window, you’ll see the same path you listed above inside a field labeled “URL to php page”
    4. If you’ve installed web publishing on the same machine as FileMaker Server, clicking the “Use Default” link will fix this. Otherwise, you will have to find the full public path to that page. It will look something like this: “http://ipaddress_of_your_web_server/sosimple/sosimple_cal.php”

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more difficulties.

Thanks

Ken

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by  admin.

Thomas Hesse

Dear Ken

Thank you so much!!! This was exactly the point I was missing. Now it works fine!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

You made my day!!

Many greetings and nice weekend

Thomas

ck_informa

Dear Ken

One more question, which is a little bit a miracle.

I have tried to setup a calendar.. with this very good and easy guideline. So far so good.

But I have made a big CRM-Solution and I wanted to integrate at calendar in this existing. The problem is now, when I want to create the database link, which means I select this solution in the Filemaker Database (database is open on the same server), I can see it. BUT when I want to select the “Calendar field layout” it appears nothing. Any other from myself created sample database works fine. Quite weird that only my CRM Database is not working for selecting.

Any idea what it can be?? Sorry but I have no Idea anymore after trying many hours today.

Many greetings

Thomas

ck_informa

Dear Ken

I found the failure πŸ™‚ The data access control was ticked in the security.

Now it is fine πŸ™‚

Many greetings

Thomas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.