This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sprocket 7 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

sprocket

Hello,

I have found recently that only some events are populating for soSimple calendars subscribed to from Macos or iOS devices.  Roughly the first 67 events populate and no more. There are currently 132 events to be displayed for the 2017 year. All of the events are displayed when subscribed to from Outlook.com. I have looked over the text of the feed and don’t see any odd characters or formatting issues. In the past I had an issue with an event name that seemed to break the parsing of the feed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

admin
    Keymaster

Do you see the events themselves in the feed on Macos?  Is it a range of events missing or random ones?

What version of sosimple are you using?

Try downloading the latest version and replacing the file ical_class.php with the downloaded one.

sprocket

The updated ical_class.php file solved the issue. We are running an older version of soSimple.  Version 1.4 buld 20120529. FMS 13.  OS X 10.10.5. Looking at the raw text in a web browser showed that macOS Calendar would add the first 67 events and stop there. Thank you for your prompt reply.

admin
    Keymaster

Is it possible the feed just need to be refreshed on Macos?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.