This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DWassmer 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

DWassmer
    Participant

Hello,

I have two computers with Filemaker 14 – conected as Peer-to-Peer – network.

Do I need two licences (“Single User” or eventuelly  “Get It All”)

or is one of them enough?

Thank you.

admin
    Keymaster

You can use a single standalone license for that.

STANDALONE LICENSE: License for single user. May be used on a single computer or iOS device. May be shared locally using FileMaker’s peer-to-peer sharing with up to 5 users. 

DWassmer
    Participant

Thank you for your answer

Another question:

In layout “to enter data” or “edit data” of a date there is a button : “Resume Script”

After resume the script, I should be able to start futher actions.

I think thats not possible, because the funktion “Resume Script” could be only used as single-step command but not could be used in a script.

In standalone-licence it couldn`t be possible to edit all the scipts.

Are there more possibilities in Version “Get It All”?

admin
    Keymaster

There are many ways to work with soSIMPLE Calendar.

Any time you drag or double-click an event on the calendar a script in your solution runs (by default, the “soSIMPLE Action Script”). This script can do whatever you want it to do.

The way we have our starter solution setup and our default script setup is like this: when the Action script is run a new window opens up, finds the event, and pauses. Then when you click resume, the Action script continues.

With any of our licenses, you are given a developer-level password to the soSIMPLE Calendar starter file that allows you to edit all scripts and layouts in this file.

Even before you purchase, you can embed the calendar into your own solution by following this 5-minute video-assisted tutorial.

The “Get it All” version includes all features of Standalone and all of Server-Powered/Team license. It doesn’t add any benefits if you’re not using FileMaker Server.

Thanks

DWassmer
    Participant

Thank you very much for answering. Your answer was very helpful for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.