Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Jptremblay
    Participant

Hi,

I did all step twice but I still have the same issue.

I use FMPhost.com as FM Server

I do have my own Webserver.

1. We did copy php file on our server + FMaker PHP (got it from provider) and every thing is green in the webpage : https://<mywebhost>/sosimple/sosimple_cal.php
    2. I create a Layout in my current solution. I add all the field as requierd
    3. Inside the calendar settings, I add a new calendar as requested in the video.
    4. I open my file, assign all correct field. I got no error
    5. I gave access to php and script in filme maker
    6. I copy script and layout into my solution
    7. I add the startup script to my open trigger

I can’t see my event into the calendar. All grids are there but no event. I do have 2-3 events my table

In my solution, when I click on a day, a script start, but no windows appears. A error message appear and tell me they can’t find my solution after a 30 sec delay.

Its look like my calendar can’t see my layout and my datasource but I was able to assign all correct field to the calendar during the setup. Any idea?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  admin. Reason: edited for privacy

Jptremblay
    Participant

Note:

Filemaker Class is in the sosimple folder with a 777 security,

the config file have this path inside : <span style=”color: #454545; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’;”><span style=”font-size: 12px;”>$classpath = ‘../FileMaker/’; I tried </span></span><span style=”color: #454545; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’; font-size: 12px;”>$classpath = ”; also but nothing more</span>

Jptremblay
    Participant

Sorry again :

More note :

I tried to redo the installation.

When I try to create my calendar, it see the database but I can’t select layout and field, they are all red. This morning they where fine when I did it, now nothing appear.

The <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>https://<mywebhost>/sosimple/sosimple_cal.php is still all green to go, </span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>Thanks for your help :)</span>

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  admin. Reason: edited for privacy

Jptremblay
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi JP –

You’re looking at two different problems.

It sounds like the problem started as one thing then moved to another. So I’m not sure what the current issue is.

1) Events not showing in the calendar:

Make sure you’ve followed the instructions for third party hosting.

Make sure that the date format is correct for your file.

Make sure you’ve entered the password of user “calendar” in data source settings and that that user has PHP extended privilege.

2) Why you can’t select the fields and layouts in data source setup.

Make sure in your solution, you haven’t selected “require full access” from the “file access” tab in security settings.

Make sure your file is open when you are in the data source setup window.

3) Red “Script” field in Data Source settings

Make sure you have copied and pasted this script into your solution using “Use in FileMaker”. Since you’ve made changes, you can also copy and paste just the first three “Set Variable” steps by choosing “just copy set variable steps” and pasting into your existing Action script.

Let us know how it goes.

Jptremblay
    Participant

Hi,

I uncheck the <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>“</span>require full access<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>” from the “file access” tab in security settings and a lot of issue were solve :)</span>

The last one is I can’t move any event. I replace in my layout the data input to equal the American one (MM/DD/YYYY) and time to be 0:00AM to 11:59PM.

I still got this issue. Do I have to update script or something?

admin
    Keymaster

The data entry format does not affect anything.

If your file was created on a computer that uses mm/dd/yyyy as a format, you must change the date format in “options”

https://www.sosimplesoftware.com/products/calendar-documentation/calendar-builder-reference/options-setup/datetime-format/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.