This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alberto1960 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Alberto1960

Hi,

I’m using Filemaker server 15 and Filemaker pro advanced 14 for solution development.

I just used soSimple calendar with ‘standalone’ licence for my solution . It’s running ok.

Last month I purchase a server-powered licence but I can’t view any event in Calendar . I try to use your predefined calendars in order to find where is my mistake but also in your Calendars I can insert new events (I can see all records in events list)  but I can’t see any in webview.

I’m using port 90 to access  Filemaker and your test page seems to be ok … all green.

I attached some screenshots about server/sosimple configuration; I login with administrator account .

where is my mistake ?

Best regards.

Alberto

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Alberto –

I didn’t see any attachments. Please try posting again.

Since the test page says everything’s OK, then the php files have been installed correctly.

Do you see the calendar grid without events, or is the web viewer completely blank?

• The “URL to PHP page” should point to the URL and include port 90 (http://<serverip&gt;:90/sosimple….)
    • The Data Source setting may need to be changed to point to the FileMaker Server IP address, rather than “Single Server.” Do NOT include the port in that IP address.
    • Make sure the user name and password are both correct in the Data Source setup. And that the user referenced has the “PHP” extended privilege set checked off.

Because you’re using a non-standard port, it might be worth reviewing our Advanced installation article.

Also, to make sure you’re not missing anything basic – check out our 5-minute configuration video.

Alberto1960

Thanks for fast reply. I attached screenshots in archivio.zip .

I see grid without events not blank, url to php page include port 90, Data source <span style=”background-color: #ffffff; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”> </span><span style=”background-color: #ffffff; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>point to the FileMaker Server IP address without port; but user PHP extended privilege is checked ON </span>

I’ll try to change privileges.

Regards.

Alberto

Alberto1960
    This reply has been marked as private.

Alberto1960

admin
    Keymaster

When you say you’re using port 90, was that changed during FMS installation in this window:

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14533/related/1

Or was it changed on your router?

Alberto1960

Alberto1960

Hi,

if I switch to Standalone I receive a registration error but It works perfectly….

admin
    Keymaster

Sorry – I misdirected you.

Adding the port number to the Data Source  IP address fixed the issue. I fixed it for soSIMPLE Advanced on your server – you can take a look at that one, and set up your calendar the same way.

Alberto1960

Great ! Issue fixed, thanks .

Alberto

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.